Monday, March 10, 2008


YOU HAVE TO love Eliot Spitzer. It must be very difficult to manage both the state of New York and a prostitution ring and still find time to spend with your three lovely daughters (all of whom are of pimpable age). One wonders whether the good governor partook of the fringe benefits that must have come with his pimpin' position.


Krystina and the Dan will be descending on my little self for Easter, which I hope means we get to dye chickens and hide rabbits in the yard. It's been a long time (years!) since I saw either of them; very exciting. Also, Krystina told me that something bizarre has happened to Evan's face, and he can't move one side of it. Weirdness! I'll keep everyone updated on what happened as soon as I find out!

5 comments:

Cameltrooper said...

all of whom are of pimpable age

haha. So when you reach pimpable age do you get some kind of starter kit in the mail? Perhaps a catalog of mug shots to choose your pimp from? Or maybe a leopard print tube-top trainer?mgmrjt

Cat said...

It's a marvel Gov Spitzer found the time to criticize the video game industry, what with all his contributions to the bang-a-ho program.

CFN said...

Well, Catherine, shooting imaginary bullets at imaginary bad guys (or using a +3 greatsword to slap the silly head off an ogre) is bad for the kiddies. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go convince this child-molested 17-year-old to have unprotected sex with my nasty self.

And I don't know what mgmrjt means, but the tube top is shiny purple pleather, not leopard-print. Shiny purple pleather.

Cameltrooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameltrooper said...

Oh I think that was the word verification characters. Guess I was typing the wrong box then.

Almost like a velvet underground song, "Shiny shiny, shiny tube-top of purple pleather"